NORRIS 20/26 BRACKET SYSTEM
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Nickel-Free Cobalt-Chromium Alloy: Cobalt chromium not only boasts superior frictional characteristics but is also completely nickel-free.
- Integrated Hooks: Strong integrated hooks accommodate all directions of elastic wear.
- Universal Bicuspid Hooks: Reduces inventory with multiple interchangeable brackets. One bracket serves all upper premolars.
- Deep Tie Wing Undercuts: Optimal tie wing depth for elastic chain, ties or steel ligatures.
- .020 x .026” Slot: Reduced slot dimension delivers unparalleled control. Clinically shown to be 26% more efficient than the leading PSL bracket system.
- Rounded Leading Edge Of Door: Leading edge of door which aids in arch wire seating.
- Centre Scribe Line: Centre scribe line aligns the long axis for accurate placement.
- Unparalleled Bond Strength: Engineered to conform to each tooth and create unmatched bond strength.
- Straight Occlusal Edge: The occlusal edge of the new gingivally offset premolar bracket base is straight so that it can more easily be used as a paralleling guide to the marginal ridges of a premolar
- Mesial Distal Span Of Door: Width of reciprocal door provides additional rotational control.
- Self-Ligating Molar Tube Full 6-6 Self-Ligating System
**On average case treatment times were reduced by 3-6months
Call us on 1300 030 601 for pricing and a free demonstration