NICKEL TITANIUM MOLAR DISTALLIZING SPRING (PK3)
An alternative to Headgear for Class II Cases. These Molar Distalising Springs can be used successfully in patients with Class II malocclusions to move molars posteriorly at the rate of 1 to 1.5mm per month, with little or no co-operation from the patient.
- Gentle 100 grams unloading forces
- Fits over any size archwire for easy installation
- Cut only what you need, no waste
- Automatically produces end stops coil when cut
- Not reliant on patient co-operation.
- They can be used with Nance-type appliance or stop hook for Class II elastics to provide the necessary anchorage support.
- Very cost effective.
Sold in pack of 3 x 7" lengths.
Product Ref: 410-145